Fredericksburg VA Web Design
Web Design & Development
Our FREDERICKSBURG VA WEB DESIGN Team is staffed with world-class professionals looking to create a unique, high converting WEBSITE for your business.
What is the purpose of creating a website? What do you want to accomplish? Should the design focus on aesthetics or a great user interface? What is the most important aspect of website development?
The purpose of any business website is communicating and facilitating. Your website allows visitors to do something. They seek information, and they learn.
The main thing visitors want from your website is value. As an owner, your website allows you to do something also. You educate visitors and provide them with value. Your goal is to turn visitors into customers.
The website design should be pleasing to look at and easy for visitors to use. Both qualities are advantageous; however, the most important aspect of website development is delivering results. A site that looks great but doesn’t give you results that create success is just another website that is nice to look at but devoid of substance.
Priority on Results
- Accurate count of actual visitors—By only measuring the number of visits to your site by web browsers, you eliminate counting automated bots.
- Detailed stats on visitor sources—Learn how visitors got to your site
- Optimize content—Learn what pages draw traffic, how long they stay on each page, and how often the leave. You can focus on the best performers.
- Gather information on website events—Track links to external websites to learn what they are downloading .
- Campaign Tracking—Learn which campaigns perform the best by adding a tracking code (URL) specific to the individual campaign.
- View and compare historical data—Analyze trends, current and historical, to understand online customer behavior.
- Reports by email—Create and send custom reports.
More Prospects Now
Get Free Marketing Tips